Flow #2 by Julius Kovacs
Signal boost for GamePhobias, a wiki-style website dedicated to categorizing games based on content and trigger warnings. Users can either view content warning categories to find games that do and don’t contain the triggering content, or search for specific games to see exactly what content warnings are attached to that title (as well as brief, almost exclusively non-graphic descriptions as to specific scenes/levels containing that content).
It’s a very, very new wiki (IIRC it launched late August) and so its offerings are very paltry right now, and I would seriously encourage anyone with experience with games, wikis, and/or both to contribute however they can.
I’m writing up a review for FFXIV right now, and I seriously encourage anyone who can do this to help out!! This is SUPER helpful to people with triggers and I’m going to use it in the future.
Don’t ignore this, I know gamer culture doesn’t care about mentally ill people but you guys should try to be better than that.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
oh my god i just discovered a site where you can by bulk candy by color/flavor
you can buy two pounds of exclusively pink starbursts
you can buy endless red skittles
i never thought i’d see heaven